WatchNLearn

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hey Guys! Haven't posted in awhile so I'm excited about this post! Last night I went to Rihanna's concert, which I must say was a good ass show! Despite the fact that she came out an hour late *side eye* after her opening act ASAP Rocky (who also put on a good show by the way) the show was great! I literally danced and sang along to most of the songs she performed. She did songs from her new album as well as a lot of throwbacks from her previous albums. All and all it was a good show and a fun night. Below are pictures of my outfit of the night



I wanted to be semi-dressy/casual so I decided to wear my 
leather pants from H&M along this intricate cardigan from
H&M as well.

 The leather lining on the cardigan is one of 
the main details that drew me to it






 and I finally got to break out
my Zara heels! :D (You will
be seeing these shoes worn be me alot 
this summer lol) Absolutely love them!


Cardigan-H&M
Pants- H&M
Top- H&M
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelet- H&M
Shoes-Zara

4 comments

  1. amazing look, dear ! and those shoes are beyond fabulous :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Checked out you guys blog as well....you two have great fashion sense! :)

      Delete
  2. loving the look! maybe its just me but i cant seem to find your GFC section and I want to follow your blog! love love LOVE the zara shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I really appreciate it! :) I didn't realize it wasn't displayed on my page, I just added it to the bottom of my page

      Delete