~Birthday Behavior~

Monday, June 24, 2013

Evening folks! So this past Saturday was my twin brother and I's birthday (Shoutout to all my June babies & Cancers!! lol) To celebrate our day we planned a few things since our birthday fell on a Saturday this year. On Friday night we went to P.O.V at the W hotel which is always a good time. I kept my outfit very casual but chic as you will see below. On Saturday we went zip lining which was soo much fun! This is my second time doing something that I would normally be afraid of doing (ie. my fear of heights) & simply pushing through my fears by just doing it. Thats how I want to start tackling all aspects of life because the end result is truly rewarding. On sunday we planned on going to a pool party but of course this stupid bi-polar weather ruined everything >:( lol...but no worries everything happens for a reason. At the end of the day I enjoyed my weekend and I'm thankful that my brother and I have been blessed to see another year and pray for may more ahead... till next post! :)






Sheer top- TJ Maxx
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Ebay
Necklace- Ebay
Bracelet- H&M

0 comments