Bring Me Flowers

Monday, July 01, 2013

Evening Folks! Happy Monday...Hope everyone is well. Here's a quick outfit post for you all....I went to a graduation party this past Friday for a family friend. It was a lovely evening. Its always nice seeing old faces and seeing how far God has brought you along. I kept my fit pretty chill with this top I've worn previously here in my Miami post but I decided to dress it up this time around with this leather skirt from American Apparel.  Love how versatile this top is. I always love when I can take one item and pair it with so many different items based on the different colors/prints from that one item.  You will be seeing this top styled again in the future lol







Top- Rainbow
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- Zara
Necklace- Florida Avenue

Sidnote: I wanted to get you guys thoughts...I want to try and incorporate different things on my blog other than outfit post. Is there anything in particular you guys would like to see? ie DIY posts, shopping tips/advice, fashion hauls etc. Leave a comment below and let me know so I can switch it up a little lol Till next post people! 

0 comments