Girls Love Beyonce!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hey beautiful people! Happy Tuesday! So I'm currently still on cloud 9 from seeing Beyonce in concert last night, Ahhhhh!! It was such a surreal experience!!!!! The show was absolutely amazing and it doesn't hurt that I was in the front row :D Like always she slayed the stage the entire night and she looked absolutely beautiful!!! Hands off to the stylist of this tour because the wardrobe is truly stunning! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her again at the end of the summer at Made in America! *does happy dance!!!* Here are some pictures below from the night! (FYI: I got Dr. Scholl's foldable flats from CVS which are a freaking life saver! As soon as my feet started hurting I whipped those bad boys out and was comfortable the rest of the night! They're definitely a great purchase ladies...especially for the dreadful walk back to the car when you're leaving the club lol)


Outfit of the Night














F I N :)
Top- Urbanog
Shorts- H&M (Beyonce H&M Collection)
Shoes- Asos
Bracelets- Farmers market
Earrings- Forever 21
Ring- gift from mom
Purse- Nigeria
Dr. Scholl's foldable flats- (not pictured but can be 
purchased here)

Cc: Felicia A.


0 comments