~C'est La Vie~

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Saturday beautiful people! So my sisters' birthday is this upcoming Tuesday (Oct 29), but we decided to start the celebration off early! To kick off the celebration we had dinner at SAX down in DC with a couple of friends and family. Sax is a burlesque inspired restaurant that showcases live performances from burlesque dancers. For more info on the restaurant click here. Great ambiance, good food, and entertaining performances pretty much summed up the night! It was a lovely evening with lovely people. Here are pics from the night. My outfit was dressy casual with a knitted sweater and my leather fitted skirt. I'm definitely loving this combo for the fall/winter season and will be rocking similar looks throughout the season. What's your favorite go to fall/winter look at the moment? Feel free to let me know below....Till next post people! :)




One downside I would say about the evening was 
the meal I ordered. The portion size was ridiculously small :/
If you ever go to SAX your best bet is to go with the 
pre-fixed menu. The menu consist of an appetizer, main meal, and 
dessert for only 35 dollars. Can't really beat that deal. 



The Birthday Girls! 


                 
                 
             




Sweater- Forever21
Collard top- Value Village
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- Lulus
Purse- Ebay 
Bracelet- H&M
Earrings- Value Village

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9818035/?claim=brtfgg6rrzx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments

  1. This looks like such a fun place to have dinner! Loved the other two ladies' dresses and your outfit! I can't wait to pair a sweater with my leather skater skirt. :) Too cute, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it really was! Will definitely be going back...& thank you!! :) Cant wait to see your version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your hair.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete