Au Revoir 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013

Hey beautiful people! Happy last monday of the year!! I'm still amazed by how quickly the year went by but I thank God for continuously watching over my loved ones and I. Come January it will be my blogs one year anniversary! I'm so glad that I decided to start my blog this year. Its been a joy interacting with you all and sharing my personal style and tidbits of my life with you. I pray 2014 will be a year of continuous growth and success for my fellow bloggers! Hope you all remain safe and enjoy your New Years Eve tomorrow! Here are a few pics I took after church yesterday!Till next post people! See ya in 2014!!! :)

Sweater- Forever 21(Previously styled here)
Denim top- H&M
Pants- Macy's
Flats- Charlotte Rousse 
Rings- H&M
Purse- Michael Kors (Purchased from Macys)

2 comments