Liebster Awards!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Thank you to the adorable Savvy & Me for nominating me for the Liebester Award! Make sure you guys check out her blog here.Its always nice to know people appreciate the work you put out...and the purpose of this post is to recognize my fellow bloggers as well! For those of you who don’t know the word "Liebester" is German for sweetheart. This award is a way to discover new blogs! There is a simple set of rules for this nomination. The rules are as followed:

* Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers (I based this on Bloglovin’ follower count).
* Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are the answers to Savyy&Me questions: 

1. What is your favorite season to dress for? Summer hands down…Fall comes in a strong second!
2. What is your ultimate style tip? Always invest in timeless pieces…you don't want to look back at pictures 10 years from now and say "What the heck was I wearing?!" lol
3. Describe your style- I would describe my style as classy, simple, and somewhat trendy.
4. What is your most memorable vacation/ or place you've traveled? Why? This is a tough one cause I've traveled quite a few places and created lots of great memories from each place…so I can't really decide :/ lol 
5. What's your Dream Job/Career? Ideally I would like to be working as a full time blogger or somewhere in the fashion industry. 
6. How often do you go shopping? Hmm, another tough one lol lets just say you won't see me go a month w/o buying at least one clothing item lol 
7. What are your top three beauty products? Clinique, MAC, and Covergirl
8. Who is your Favorite Youtube Guru and why? (i.e Make-up/style/Fitness.etc) My favorite you tuber is hands down Patricia aka BritPopPrincess aka Patricia Bright lol I just love her! She has such a great spirit and is soo inspirational & uplifting! I feel like she's my long lost sister or something lol  I just adore her and her husband Mike! And it doesn't hurt that she has nice style!   
9. What is your favorite Fragrance? DKNY Be delicious 
10. What are you goals for your blog? My goal is to continue sharing fashion tips and pieces of my everyday life with my readers in hopes to reach an even bigger audience in the future. Im grateful for each and everyone of you who take the time to visit my blog and appreciate the growth thus far! 
11. What is your favorite online store? I would have to say Ebay because you can find almost anything on there

Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite season to dress for?
2. Why did you decide to start your blog?
3. Describe your style in one word.
4. What is one thing you would consider a fashion "don't"?
5. What's your dream job/career?
6. Do you prefer shopping online or in store?
7. What is your go to fashion item? (ie statement jewelry, statement shoes, statement pieces of clothing)
8. Who is your Favorite Youtube Guru and why? (i.e Make-up/style/Fitness.etc)
9. What is the one thing you like most about blogging?
10. What are you goals for your blog?
11. Would you ever consider getting a youtube channel or do you prefer to stick to blogging? Do you prefer one over the other?

I tag: 
Petite&Unique
Edwige-ala-mode

7 comments

  1. Great Answers!! I love Patricia too she's so sweet and gives great Advice, I'm going to make an addendum to my original Liebster post and answer your questions There.. Thanks Doll

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for still participating even though you already did it lol Look forward to seeing your answers! And yes I love me some Patricia! :) lol

      Delete
  2. Yaayy! you rock ! Thank you so much for the leibster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I like your blog, great answers. :)

    Come and check out my blog
    if you want
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete