- Welcome 2k14 -

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hello again beautiful people! Happy NEW YEAR!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years Eve and is enjoying their New Years day! I enjoyed my new years with friends, family, and food! We went out to eat near the harbor then watched the ball drop at my house later on that evening. I wanted to look festive for the evening but still remain pretty chill so I paired this casual H&M sweater with this formal dress I got from Forever 21 a few years back. I think this is one of the best ways to recycle old items. Simply pair it with another item and its like brand new! I paired it with these cute Zara heels I got for Christmas. I first saw these heels on Sophie aka Fashionista804 and I just had to have them! I just love the unique edginess of the shoe! You'll be seeing more of it in the future lol Here are a few pics from the night below. Till next post!:)

Throwback of the dress
 

Sweater- H&M
Dress- Forever21 (old)
Shoes- Zara
Necklace- Forever21

8 comments

  1. That scenery is amazing, you all looked very polished

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Look! I've nominated you for the Leibster Award! Check out my blog for details.

    XO, Tracy Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear!! Will def check out your blog for details! :)

      Delete
  3. Dat shoe is d bomb! And fank u 4 teaching me how to recycle old fins, I will try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear! and glad I could give you some ideas! :)

      Delete
  4. Love how you revamped the Dress!
    your shoes are cute as well

    www.theladyherstyleandherlord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! & thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)

      Delete