B A S I C

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Hey beautiful people! Happy Thursday! Almost done with the week *happy dance*!! Just wanted to share a quick look with you all. As you all might have noticed I have quite a love for statement pieces. I love bold prints, patterns, statement jewelry etc....you name it! If its eye catching I most likely want it lol but sometimes I like to calm down with simple clean looks. Shirley of Shirley's Wardrobe is the Queen of simple yet sophisticated/edgy/ clean looks so this look was inspired by something I could see her wearing.
She recently did a video on her youtube channel (check it out here) on basic wardrobe essentials and the loose grey tee was one of the items she mentioned. As she advised in the video, the styling options are endless with a grey tee or any basic tee for that matter so when I saw this tee at Forever 21 I grabbed it instantly! To top it off the shirt is a muscle tee which delighted me even more because I've been looking to add one to my wardrobe. I wore this look to dinner with my usuals and will definitely be styling it again on the blog. What are some ways you guys style basic tees? Feel free to let me know in the comments below. Till next post! :) 

 Top- Forever 21
Pants- H&M
Shoes- Call it Spring
Rings- Forever 21

21 comments

  1. I love your outfit!!!!!! And I love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot girl, I love this basic outfit, I can definitely see Shirley rocking this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this clean look!!! Mostly I like to style my tees with patterned skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Monika! :) Yes patterned skirts are definitely a great styling option for basic tees!

      Delete
  4. so preety love the edgy look
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! & Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) & thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  6. The pants are perfection! They make you look super tall and beautiful!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking beautiful gal and I just like how you style your hair. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. gurl ur hair is giving me some life right now!!
    Love your pants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you dear! & thank you for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  9. you look fabulous, great look
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoes are too Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous !

    Http://WARDROBEOFGLUTONNY.BLOGSPOT.FR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete