How would you wear | Valentines Day

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hey beautiful people! Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far!  So as we all know Valentines day is coming up so for this months challenge we decided to give you all some ideas on what to wear on the special day of love. For my look, I went a bit on the sexy side with this LBD. As I mentioned in my last post, a little black dress is essential because it can be styled in many ways. This is actually the dress I wore on my birthday here. As you can see I styled it differently this time around by just wearing it by itself and Im sure I can get many more uses out of it. This look is perfect for a night out with your man. His eyes will be on you all night hahaha! But whither your spending the day with your partner, friends, or just yourself remember the day is about spending it with people you care about most and spreading love so I hope everyone enjoys the day! Till next post! :)
Dress-Missguided
Shoes- Zara
Jewelry-Aldo and Forever 21


28 comments

  1. This is why sometimes I wish I had small boobs, so I can rock dresses like this. Lol!! You look stunning gal...
    Happy Valentine's Day to you! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa thanks Missy! Yes the benefits of having itty bitties :) lol Hope you enjoyed your valentines!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Loving this dress on you!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning. love this !! xoxox


    http://nokisses4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlllllll U slayed that dress!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifique ce look de Saint Valentin !
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!!!! You look phenomenal!!!
    -Melissa
    Mahogany Closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so simple and gorgeous. Love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is beautiful ! You're hairstyle too :) X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Will def check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  9. That is such a beautiful dress it really suits you! Check out my blog :)
    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! You always look great in black. Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day! - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Appreciate it! :) Hope you enjoyed yours too!

      Delete
  11. How are your legs so flawless?!?
    Share the secret girl! Lol
    Love this look; simple + elegant, yet sexy

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they are? Thank you, don't really have a secret...I just shave them lol But thank you dear! Appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  12. This is a really nice LBD and suits your figure just right! love it

    http://itsajobi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  13. Wow, this black outfit is just perfect for the valentine’s day party. I am going to propose my girl on this valentine’s day. I am also throwing a surprise party at her favorite event space nyc and I would love to get this outfit for her. Please share the source information where you bought this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww how sweet! I wish you two a happy married life..I got the dress from a website called missguided sometime ago, hopefully they still have it or something similar to it

      Delete