Lace em Up

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hey beautiful people! Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Just wanted to share a quick outfit post with all. I wore this to a birthday lunch I had with my friends and fam last weekend. It was a nice chill restaurant so I kept my outfit cute and casual. I decided to dress the look up a little with these cute snake print lace up heels I got from ASOS recently. I have been looking for snake print lace up heels for awhile now so you could imagine my excitement when I saw them on their site lol. They're perfect to dress up or down. Can't wait to style them in more looks in the future. What do you all think of them & this look. Let me know in the comment section below.Well off I go! Till next post people :)

Top- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Asos
Watch- Michael Kors
Jewelry- Aldo and forever 21
Purse- Nigeria


12 comments

  1. You look beautiful, girl. Your hair is always on fleek. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and simple but very stylish!! Hoped you enjoyed the birthday dinner

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic and the purse is really cute.
     The Diva Diaries


    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute heels! Very on-trend
    *sigh* miss the kitsch pieces I could pick up in Nigeria that no one else would have

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete