Feeling Festive

Monday, June 06, 2016

Hey beautiful people! Happy new month! Hope everyone is doing well. Can you believe we're already half way through the year? But I can't complain, I absolutely love this time of the year! Summer is upon us which means warmer weather, longer nights, cookouts, concerts/festivals, and not to mention my bday which is later this month! :) I have a few events planned this month so I will have a lot of outfit posts coming your way! The first outfit being this cute Co-ord set that I got from Alie express. To kick off the unofficial start of Summer I attended the Roots Picnic festival this past Saturday and thought this outfit would be perfect for it. Co-ord sets are definitely great styling options, especially if you don't feel like putting in effort into planning an outfit lol. Pair it off with some cute jewelry and you're good to go. I definitely need to buy more sets. Are you guys fans of co-ord sets? Let me know in the comment section below. Well, till next post!

 Finally got to see one of my favorite producers- Kaytranada! Such a good set 
Co-Ord Set- Alie express
Shoes- Target
Arm cuff- Forever 21 

0 comments