Summers Over Interlude

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Hey Beautiful people! Happy New month! Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend. I surely did! If you've been following my blog for awhile now you'd know I'm a big fan of attending concerts/festivals so it should be no surprise that I attended Made in America this past weekend. If you're not familiar with Made in America its a two day music festival that was curated byJay-back in 2012. I attended the second year in 2013 (post here) and it was definitely one for the books and this year it was no different! This year they had a lot of artist I was excited to see such as Bryson Tiller, Chance the Rapper, Rihanna, & Coldplay. Even though I've seen all of them live (except Chance) I throughly enjoyed myself. Each of them put on such great performances! It was definitely one for the books! Such a great way to unofficially end the summer.  Here are some pictures from the weekend below. Hope you all enjoy! Till next post.

Day 1 

For day one I decided to go with a playful outfit and rocked a cute kente print top that my cousin made for me. I got so many compliments this day which was a plus lol. Make sure to check out her etsy shop or feel free to contact her if you're interested in getting a similar top made. I also ran into the beautiful Tiwa Savage this day. She was soo sweet & humble! Loved her outfit too. Will definitely be purchasing that dashiki she had on lol

Look 1 Outfit Details
Pants- ASOS
Shoes- Call it Spring
Chocker- Forever 21
Bag- Forever 21


Day 2

For day two I went with a floral flirty dress from Forever 21. It was a cute and comfortable and perfect for a nice cool summer day. I paired it with my favorite gold sandals and my new favorite chocker from Aldo and I was good to go! 






Look 2 Outfit Details
Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- TJ Maxx
Necklace- Aldo
Purse- Nigeria




2 comments

  1. Looks like someone is enjoying their summer. Loving how you repped. the kente print in the first outfit

    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this summer was one for the books! Thanks girl! :)

      Delete