Stand Out

Monday, October 17, 2016

Hey beautiful people! Happy new week! Just wanted to share this cute playful look I wore to a pumpkin patch this past weekend. The weather was pretty decent this weekend so I decided to pair this comfy cardigan with a tank along with my favorite cut out pants & my Steve Madden flats. To finish off the look I wore this adorable hat I got from H&M a few weeks ago. Now I know it may not be everyones taste but I love it & its always nice to have a standout piece when it comes to styling an outfit. What's your favorite standout pieces to style with an outfit? Let me know in the comment section below! Until next post!



Hat- H&M
Sweater-Romwe
Tank- Forever 21
Pants- ASOS
Shoes- Steve Madden 
Bracelet- Forever 21
Glasses- Ray ban





1 comments

  1. love how you styled your outfit! the cardigan is gorg!
    adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete