Sweet Escape

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Hey Beautiful People! Happy new week! Hope everyone is doing well. So if you follow me on my other social media accounts you would know I traveled to Tulum, Mexico two weeks ago. The purpose of the trip was to kick start both my sisters birthday festivities. They turned the BIG 30 this past Saturday (post on their surprise birthday party coming soon) so what better way to bring in a new decade than traveling to a beautiful country with the ones you love. We definitely enjoyed ourselves. Mexico is such a beautiful place with soo much history and rich culture. I won't ramble on too much, I'll let the pictures do the talking lol. Grab a cup of tea or some snacks cause this is a lengthy post haha! Hope you all enjoy the pictures from our trip and make sure to also check out my vacation lookbook now on my youtube channel. Till next post!

Dress- Romwe
Sandals- TJ Maxx
Necklace- Forever 21

Visiting Tulum Mayan Ruins  
After visiting the Tulum Mayan, we headed to a near by beach 


 Heading to dinner later that evening 
Sheer taupe dress- SheInside
Bathing suit top- H&M
Bathing suit bottom- H&M
Necklace- Aldo
Sandals- TJ Maxx

Black bodycon dress- Boohoo
Necklace- Heritage International Fashions

One of the highlights of our trip was the Dolphin Excursion! We've always
wanted to do this but the fear of not knowing how to swim always got in the way.
Glad to say we all conquered our fear and did it! 



Swimsuit- Forvever 21
Shorts- H&M
 


Top- Custom made
Shorts- American Apparel
Sandals- TJ Maxx







0 comments