305

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hey beautiful people! Long time. Hope everyone is doing well! I feel like I haven't properly blogged in awhile. Hopefully I'll have more outfit post for you all this year. Today I'll be sharing pictures from my recent vacation to Miami/Bahamas. One of my goals for 2017 is to take more vacations so it was nice to kick start the year with this one. Its always nice to get away and create beautiful memories with those you love. Do you all have any upcoming vacations planned for the year? Let me know in the comment section below if you do. I have a few more planned so I'm excited to get this year going! Hope you all enjoy this post. Let me know which look was your favorite in the comment section. Till next post!


Look 1
Jean jacket- H&M
Swim top- H&M
Shorts- H&M
Sandals-TJ Maxx
Glasses- Ray Bans


        
                       

Look 2
Co-ord set- Boohoo
Sandals- TJ Maxx
Purse- H&M
Necklace- H&M

 




Look 3
Swimsuit- local boutique on south beach
Look 4
Dress- She Inside
Shoes- Call it Spring
Purse- She inside

0 comments