Summer Lovin

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hey beautiful people! Summer is right around the corner, which means time to break out the crop tops, summer dresses, maxi skirts, and booty shorts! lol Summer fashion is def one of my favorite fashion seasons. I love how fun and effortless the fashion is. Summer also brings along summer festivals, cookouts, day parties, and much more! I attended my cousins graduation cookout this past Sunday which was a lot of fun! It was quite hot this day so I decided to break out a crop top and a maxi skirt! I previously wore this crop top here  but decided to style it differently with this forever 21 maxi skirt. I finished off the look with a statement necklace and I was good to go! Here are a few pictures from the day below! Hope everyone has a blessed weekend ahead..until next post! :) 
                            
The Graduate in the middle! 
Top- Custom made
Skirt- Forever 21
Purse- Nigeria 
Sandals- TJ Maxx
Necklace- H&M

5 comments

  1. You look gorgeous dear, loving the summer outfit.

    Bernie, xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer look. I'm all for maxi skirts and ankara especially ankara which has vibrant prints that are so perfect for the summer.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit!! The crop top is the perfect piece for summer. I've been on the hunt for one like it as well!

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top and outfit. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete